Saturday, October 15, 2011

Havent been blogging for sometime... i've been busy...  and lazy... sigh...
so since i have some time now before i go for mass later, i'll just briefly blog about random stuff that happened recently.
Last Saturday I started assisting Pei Fen at ATS teaching children's jazz class, both Primary Class and Grade 1 class.
Today is my second week. It's quite interesting seeing how different each kid is.
Some are really good in expressing themselves while some just lose concentration very easily.
And plus they are all girls, only one boy in Primary Class, the girls love to look at the mirrors.
They are going to take jazz exams soon, just like me, so they cant look at the mirrors but they still always peek to see their reflection.
They are all so cute~ some very polite and shy while one was really rude. but she's still a kid so i believe she'll change soon.
The Grade 1 class doesnt really need me, they are all so good. And they love dancing solo.
In my class (grade 4)'s case, we always dont want to dance solo. LOL
and during last week's jazz class, i fell while dancing our set routine and i kinda sprained my left ankle. T_T
It wasnt very painful but very uncomfortable. I dont really know how to describe the feeling.
and I was really scared. I'm used to muscle pain, coz i've been having muscle pains ever since i was in the track team in primary school, but this is the first time hurting my ankle so i was really scared.
It started swelling when i got home but i couldnt be sure whether it was a major injury. 
So the next day before i went for tuition i went to the clinic to check how serious it was.
When i showed the doctor my leg, he said it was very swollen already. but since i could still walk, that means it didnt affect the bones.
He gave me some medicine, which i just finished taking just now, so i feels a lot better today.
still a bit swollen and uncomfortable though.
I just need to be extra careful from now on. 

and this month is the rosary month, so we've been going to other houses for rosary prayers. 
it's the only time i get to meet and talk with my church friends like Dominic, Norman, Stephanie and others.
Yesterday we went to another friend's house and i talked to Daniel. I think i havent talked so much to him since our Labuan trip two years ago! 
And Auntie Vincentia just came back from Japan and said she bought me a birthday present! She asked me to get it from her later at church~~~~ cant wait!!!
and since today we dont have a house to go for rosary, I asked mummy to take me for korean food for dinner!
she promised that she'll bring me there for my birthday but until today only we are free.

And today my whole family went to visit my grandpa at my grandaunt's house at Skudai. He's been sick for sometime, he said he has chest pains. plus he's very old ady, if i'm not wrong, he's 85.
he's hearing and eye sight are also not that good anymore. 
But he still remembers us. I think the last time i met him was 3 or 4 years ago.
we were supposed to go to Kuantan to celebrate his birthday earlier this year with all our other relatives but in the end didnt manage to go. So here are the photos~





No comments:

Post a Comment