Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Wish Came True ❤

27.06.2013 was one of the longest days ever! and definitely one of the happiest days of my entire life!
I went to the AIA K-Pop Concert held at Bukit Jalil Putra Indoor Stadium~ (thank god it was at an indoor stadium with air-cond, although all the screaming and dancing and jumping still mad me sweat LOL)
I was really really really excited and nervous and scared at the same time before the day of the concert.
Excited, definitely because i was about to see G.Na, 4Minute and Beast (whom are 3 out of the few of my favourite k-pop idols~)!!! nervous and scared because i am the kind of person that worries about everything so i was scared something would not go as planned. but everything ended up perfect!

So, from the day before the concert, i was already freaking out, i tried listening to Beast's song but i couldnt sit still while listening LOL I just kept imagining Beast performing and it made me super excited!
 as usual, i specially painted my nails to suit Beast's colour~ : )
my housemate commented on how well my nails are painted. it's actually really easy to get pretty nails, it just takes a bit of practice~  for me, it took years and years of practice. LOL

 i wrote a letter for Dongwoon.... i wanted to buy a present but came back from Macau and HK broke.
i wanted to write to each member but i forgot to buy more envelopes. TT___TT
I really hope Dongwoon read my letter..... >__<

pre-concert selca~ the day of the concert! I was very jumpy in the morning and i woke up late LOL.
i couldnt decide on whether to take a taxi or to take LRT. i called a taxi uncle i knew but he refused to fetch me early in the morning due to the jam! but i took a taxi in the end because i was way  too jumpy to take public transport LOL

I reached the concert venue at around 8.45am and there was only about 15 ppl queuing up. I was surprised! All this while, i've only been to Singapore for fanmeetings and concerts and i'm so used to Singaporeans being kiasu and queuing up really early, so i was really happy that i chose to go early! 


At around 10am, Zhixin and her friend Chiayen arrived! I was glad I didnt need to queue alone anymore. It was such a coincidence that we were also in the same rock zone! I was so worried at first that i'd need to stand alone in the crowd LOL
After that, we continued the long and restless day queuing while some of the fanclubs gave out papers of fanchants and cards. it was boring and my butt hurt the whole day.... queuing is never interesting or fun but it was worth it. 
if you didnt notice alr, this concert was held by AIA. So in the morning and afternoon, the AIA staffs had their own activities going on while we were queuing up. There was a lot of ppl from AIA that day, according to the MC who kept talking non-stop that day, he mentioned that there was 7000 ppl from AIA that day! But i dont believe him, i dont think there was that many ppl. 

At around 3pm, my friend 颖前arrived~~~ I havent seen her in ages! Our last primary school gathering was in 2010 i think (?). okay, it wasnt ages ago but it still felt like i havent seen her in a really long time~
We queued for a while and talked for a while, then we went walking around the venue because my legs were hurting too much from sitting down for so long.




"I've got your back Dongwoon." XDDD
I only took a photo with Beast's standee because there was so many others that were waiting to take  photos with the 4minute and G.Na standees.

We then went inside where there was air-cond and found a plug where i could charge my phone. LOL So we were just standing awkwardly next to a wall plug talking hahahaha. but it was 10 times better than sitting outside where it was hot and humid.

 after my phone was charged, we went back to the queue and the sun started shining in our direction. =__=

me and my rose lightstick~~~~!!!

the amount of ppl queuing in front of us increased as time passed. everyone queuing up just brought more friends with them. i'm not complaining or anything because i would have done the same. so by 6pm, they asked us to queue up 2 by 2 and called our names according to a list that we filled our names in in the morning so that there was no problem of cutting queue. 

 and we were moved to queue in this place.... @___@
it was so cramped that my legs and butt hurt like mad and there was so much screaming and shouting and ppl passing through between the tight spaces between us. the whole situation was terrible but on the bright side, we got free ice cream! LOL chocolate ice cream just makes any bad situation a little better. : )

me, Zhixin and Chiayen~ 

as you can see, a whole bunch of ppl were queuing behind us. the whole place was packed! our both sides were packed with ppl too. and there were some AIA staff that were trying to cut queue beside us. it pissed me off. and some more, they were cutting the wrong queue! I saw that their ticket were for the left rock zone! i was telling Zhixin that if they really cut in in front of me i would really tell them off! but seriously, i started queuing at 8.30am! even if i was required to elbow someone to stop them from cutting my queue, i would! XDDD LOL JK. 
We continued waiting, at first they said they would let us in at 7pm but then there was some delay. Once we were allowed to stand up, everyone behind us started pushing and it was just chaotic. Ppl infront were yelling, "STOP PUSHING!" but we couldnt do anything because we were being pushed too. Security couldnt do much to help either. But once we got through bag-check, we were free~
they asked us not to run but i didnt care. 

 and so here i am with my slogan towel and my lightstick! at first row! after queuing for almost 12 hours~~~
it was all worth it!

we were like screaming because we were so happy to be at first row.
for the last 3 times i went to see Beast, i've never been able to see them so up close before~ 
except the high-5 session. i got some "skinship" that time, so i guess that was nearer. but to see them perform without anyone blocking my view was just so niceee~
and i only paid rm300 for a first row view! totally worth it! nowadays, it's all rm600-700 for first few rows!


 the extended stage in front of me~ and Caffeine MV playing on the big screen~



and then, all the waiting and excitement came to an end!
 G.Na came on stage! sry for the blurry photo. >___< i didnt take any good photos. 
she sang quite a lot of songs : Supa Solo, 2HOT, I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better, Banana, Take a Bow + Rude Boy (cover), First Kiss, Top Girl and Black & White.

 i was so so so so happy when she said she was gonna sing First Kiss~ it's one of my favourite song of hers!

 G.Na is so so so so beautiful and she's so tall. she walked by in front of me and i was like, wow, her legs..... 
she had a few fans with placards at the left rock zone so she kept paying more attention to the left rock zone.
i regret so badly for not bringing my dongwoon placard!!!! 

here are some of my fancams~ the english version of I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better ft. Junhyung!

G.Na's cover of Take A Bow and Rude Boy

and lastly, First Kiss~~~~ her live performance was  amazing. you would think that a solo singer might be out of breath after singing around 3 songs but she sang 8 songs back to back without much rest!


then it was 4Minute's turn!!! they were all so beautiful~~~ they walked pass us we were just amazed~
Jihyun looked at us~ she is so pretty!
Hyunah too! I'm so glad she has a darker hair colour now~ plus they are all so fair oh my gosh.
they sang What's You Name, Mirror Mirror, I'm Ok, Huh, Muzik, Pretend, Heart To Heart and Hot Issue.

and they gave us a special preview of their new song Is It Popping~~~~ 
fyi, that song is so good, i'm currently addicted to it!

i was like attempting to jump when they sang their dance hits but it was hard. no one else was jumping and there was not enough space for me to jump. LOL so i just bounced around LOL and slighting danced around. but i cant understand though.... how can you hear and watch them perform their dance hits and not want to dance along?! i was so hyped up when they came onto stage with What's Your Name~ the fanchants were so loud because obviously everyone loves What's Your Name!

If i didnt rmb wrongly, this was when they were singing Pretend and the effect of the big screen projecting them was so nice~ it was easier to take photos when they were singing ballads. 

Jiyoon and Hyunah~
blurry but Gayoon and Hyunah walking pass when they were singing Hot Issue~!!!
this was also when Jihyun passed by and looked at us~

a short fancam of Heart To Heart! 



FINALLY IT WAS BISEUTEU's TURN!!!!
 they came out from under the stage and started singing Beautiful Night and i was like ASDFGHJKDFGHJKL!!!!! screaming like crazy!!! Seeing Beast perform Beautiful Night was on my bucket list okay?! You cannot imagine how badly i wanted to see them perform this song live! I have been dying to go to a KTV to sing this song but i dont think any ktvs has this song... all those ktvs sucks!
But who cares about a KTV when you can sing along with Beast!!! my voice was half gone after Beautiful Night. i feel sry for the ppl beside me..... sry Zhixin if i was too loud... kekekeke but LOL i warned her before the concert that i can get really loud when beast performs. XD

Beast performed Beautiful Night, Bad Girl, Shock, Special, Fiction, On Rainy Days, Will You Be Alright, I Knew It, Freeze, Beautiful and V.I.U! i hope i didnt miss out any songs....

 i think this was when they were teasing Junhyung. LOL. Junhyung was in such a good mood all night long, it was so nice to see his cheeky smile~

 our precious Hyunseungie.... i think he wasnt feeling very well that day. that or maybe he's just been in a bad funk these days. he wasnt singing like usual and he wasnt smiling a  lot. but he still danced a lot like his usual self. but Hyunseung has always been like this, so b2utys are used to it alr.
 but he is still so gorgoeus~ seeing him in person that day reminded me of the first time seeing his gorgeous face 3 years ago~ and also Kikwang wearing that black sleeveless top reminded me of their first Asia fan meeting in Singapore! he also wore a black sleeveless top and I rmb my friend Nicky going all crazy over his biceps. LOL

 the boys were dressed so nicely that day~ god bless their current stylist!
they were all dressed in neutrals~ i dont have a good photo of Yoseob but he was wearing a black skinny tie  along with a black and white dress shirt and he looked so hot!!!

 Doojoon and Junhyung wearing couple shorts LOL XDDD

Fiction!

 i think there were small screens on stage that tells them what to say next so to make it easier for the translator to translate what they are about to say and Junhyung was supposed to introduced their song I'm Sorry and he was so cute! watch the following video to see~~~ i was the one laughing and shouting XD
at the end, doojoon was like, "Are you happy/satisfied now?" LOL


Beast singing On Rainy Days! the stage and lighting were so pretty~
 dongwoonie and doojoonie~ ❤ so pretty


this was when they were singing Will You Be Alright~ i was so happy when i knew they were gonna sing this song! their first time singing it outside Korea! and i dont think there's a need to mention this but their live performance was perfect. except the part where Junhyung missed his part LOL and he ended up laughing and slighting choking XDDD and there were some fans who spread info that he cried LOL
I guess because he kept covering his mouth/face while laughing/coughing.
but when i saw the info floating around online, i was like, WHAT?! THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!!! I WAS THERE! I SAW HIM LAUGHING!!

 blurry dongwoon on the big screen....

my fancam of Will You Be Alright~ you need watch to know how amazing their live performance was!
all the harmonizing~ and junhyung laughing. XD and you can hear my friend and i saying in chinese, "why is he laughing?!" because we didnt notice his mistake at first. and after the song, Kikwang was praising Junhyung and some girl behind me shouted "OH MY GAWD JUNKWANG JUST GET A ROOM!" XDDDD

my fancam of I Knew It is a bit ( very) shaky LOL i was just so excited to see them perform this song live again~ I love the choreography so much! and jsyk not all the voices in the video was me. hahahaha

I cant rmb much of what happened after I Knew It LOL
I know I was really high when they sang Freeze. because it's another song that is best performed live! again, i attempted jumping but my top was stuck to the metal railing that i was leaning on. LOL
I rmb myself multitasking, i was trying to hold on to my lightstick, my phone that had my LED screen of Dongwoon's name, my slogal towel of dongwoon's and my camera. I kept trying to yell for Dongwoon whenever he passed by but my voice was totally gone by that time. I was holding two items with his name on it but he just didnt see me... TT_____TT i was really sad okay.... he took a fan's polaroid camera which was just about 5 ppl away from me! he was so near yet so far~~~~ ughhhh i really regretted not bringing my placard but i wouldnt have had a free hand for it anyways. sigh.... it's okay, i'm okay....

but he was without a doubt, gorgeous. his features made him seem so surreal. i'm not kidding. he looked so much like a statue. i've just never seen such a sharp nose, ever. but his make up was a shade too light for him, he looked too fair. 
I dont know during which song, Yoseob and Junhyung came really near us. and then Yoseob came over and gave Chiayen a poster!!!! I caught it on camera! he was soooo close and he's so handsome. he's face was so smiley and pretty~ his eyes~~ ahhhh cant forget his smile! he just looked so sweet~ he really is the sweetest guy~ 

according to 颖前 that was at the seated area in front of the extended stage, Yoseob jumped down from the stage and shook hands with a few fans in the first row and she managed to touch Yoseob! I was squealing when she told me about it~ Dongwoon was around that area a lot too. which kinda made me regret not buying seated area's seats. then during the encore stage when they sang V.I.U,  and this happened...



totally crazy right?! at first when the members got back on stage after going backstage for a while, Yoseob came out with bottles of water in his hand and i was wondering what he was trying to do. 
then they all walked pass us to the extended stage and then THIS happened. I caught it on my camera too but i havent uploaded that part yet. you can hear me going "OHMYGAWD OHMYGAWD" in it.
but i viewed this scene from the back so i couldnt see their faces. luckily there's fancams!
i cant embed this video so here's the link http://youtu.be/rfv--MX9528 
Just so you're not confused, i'm guessing they planned this so Doojoon was ready to be showered with water by the members because he came back to stage without his vest on. 

i found it funny how Hyunseung nonchalant throughout the whole process. XD
i'm so glad they made this concert even more special with this stunt of theirs~ but after that, they walked back to the main stage and bid their goodbyes.... TT____TT 
when will i get to see them again??? i'm scared the answer is "never".... please dont let it be....

 post-concert selcas~ i was such a happy girl by the end of the night~
it was an amazing concert and totally worth the money and time spent on it!
my nails matching the lightstick~ =)

the concert ended but the spazzing started. and then came the withdrawals.  颖前 and I talked and talked from the stadium back to my room. and there's something i just have to mention, the taxi driver charged us twice the amount compared to when i went to stadium in the morning! i was so pissed.
okay, back in my room, we called for McDelivery but it took like almost an hour to arrive. so we had our dinner/supper at 1am. and continued talking until 5am. We only managed to get 4 hours of sleep, then she had to go home. I was so sad... alone in my room, packing stuff.... missing Beast... but then i decided to play Beast's Oasis over and over and everything felt better~
for now, thankfully the withdrawals are gone and Beast is alr practicing for Beautiful Show 2013. whether or not they would make it a global tour again, i would be in front of my laptop supporting them. hehe
I cant wait for their new album to be release~ both Will You Be Alright and I'm Sorry are awesome songs, i wonder what else they have in stores for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment