Saturday, January 10, 2009

10-.01.09

today i went for yoga.
usually i'll be very restless, and i wont feel like getting up, but now it's different. mayb coz i'm used to getting up early ady.
my mum bought the Angus Thongs and Perfect Snoggging's dvd, so once i reached home from yoga, i started watching it.
i was dancing around the house with my lil bro when we heard the song 'Ultraviolet'~
love that song~
and Aaron Johnson is just so hot.
then my mum told me that today Sasha and her sis will be going for catechism.
i was happy at 1st, coz i thought that i wont be the only girl in my class anymore, but i forgot that Sasha havent had her Holy Communion yet.
haiz... alone again...

then at noon, jiejie imelda called me, i knew what she wanted bfore i picked up the phone.
i knew she wanted me to do the reading.
so when she asked me whether i was going to church, i said i would be going for catechism but not for mass, coz my mum needs to go for her company dinner.
that's true... i wasnt making up a reason for not wanting to do the reading.
but then when my mum came back from work after lunch, she said we are going for mass.
then i asked who will be fetching us back.
she said Sasha, her sis and her granny will be staying for mass, so she asked them to fetch me and my bros back.

then it was time for catechism........
the 1st week of it in 2009.
when we reached church, Sasha and her sis were asked to go to do the form 1 class tgt.
then mass. then went home.
nothing much happened actually.
except that my mum didnt buy enough dinner for us, so my bro went out to buy burgers.
and that was the most horrible burger i've ever eaten!!! *ewww*

No comments:

Post a Comment