Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today was a HAPPY day~

me and JiaWen
Susann & HueyYing
Jw. R. S [peace]
R & Jw
S's shoe fell off~[laughs]

where the hell am i looking at???
love sitting on the swing~
i love the feeling of the the wind in your face and your hair
four children at the playground~ *giggles*
Hy and Me playing the seasaw~and fang yuan's house is just behind.
i know that i have more pics of us playing the seasaw, but i cant find them in my com...
this is the place i grew up in... i use to go the playground everyday after dinner...
S. R. Jw. Hy
after looking at all of the pics, i'm starting to love my skin tone~
at lavender~
love the colours of my nails~hot pink
ME~


these are things that happened today~
me, susann, hueyying and jiawen went visiting each other and we went to elaine's and bryan's.
it was fun. but the weather was so damn hot!
my skin was like burning under the sun.
if you want me to stand in the sun on the beach will be absolutely fab. coz i'll be playing in the sea and all.
but if you want me to stand in the sun with my jeans on is a no no.

i went to church today.
and i saw a really cute guy. but he was only 11 years old! he looked so mature, he sure knows how to dress up.
and my family went to lavender for some desserts~
they were delicious~ *yummy*
met a few people that i knew there.
1st was my jazz teacher. then a girl from school. then a guy from school. then my ex-tution teacher. *phew*
it was fun sitting on the deck, chit chatting with my family, eating my favourite choc cake and drinking a cup of hazelnut cappucino~ *big grin*


still have one day bfore we go back to school after a week of holidays... *haiz*

No comments:

Post a Comment