Thursday, February 5, 2009

finally i can come to my precious blog~

my stupid internet connection is so damn not stable!
it keeps disconnecting! but only some connections are like this.
why cant all the internet connection be good in this world.
okay... so while the connection is stable, i better quickly do the things i want to do.
so... i havent been to my blog for a few days, but nothing much happened in the last few days.
i dunno why, but i'm starting to love watching Hannah Montana.
and since i didnt start watching it from season 1. so now i'm starting to watch all of the episodes on youtube. they are all so hilarious~
and i've been watching gossip girl's season 2, and cant wait for the next episode.
and i seriously cant rmb what interesting things i did during the last few days.
i only know that later at night, i need to watch American Idol.
and tmr i need to watch the new season of Survivor. i cant wait for that, i love watching survivor. all the lying and backstabbing, really interesting. *evil grin*
and on saturday, i need to go to school and after that i need to get ready for my reading.
i dunno who set me up in these reading stuff... i really dont want to do it! i hate going up on the alter, and get down sweating like hell.
oh ya, i always forget the interesting things...now i rmb one.
my uncle from U.S is coming back during the June school holidays.
and at 1st i asked him to buy me a roxy backpack, a hoodie and a roxy tee.
but he called and said he didnt get my hoodie, so he asked whether i had anything else i wanted.
so i said i wanted the twilight boxset!
and i so hope that he manages to get it. i'll be so thankful if he got the boxset for me~
i really need to pray hard that he can buy it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment