Friday, February 13, 2009

phew...

today is Friday the 13th~eerie...
it's supposed to be an unlucky day.
it sure was unlucky for me, (only in the morning)...
i'll tell you what happen...
i reached home early today. and when susann and jw came to school, susann did her chinese homework.
and then hy came and after a while, i noticed that my english text book was missing!
i was so panic at 1st, i kept thinking where it was, or did i leave it at home or did i lose it on the way to school or something...
then during chinese class, i didnt bring my book "again".
i'm already starting to get used to it ...
then during maths class, i kept looking at the people that pass by our class, so i wasnt listening to what the teacher said. so i was kinda blur when she asked us to do the exercises... i know that's my foult... i love the look at the people that passed by, esspecially a few particular ones...*smiles*
and then after a while, some person started to annoy me again...
and when school finished, and when i walked out of school, susann handed me my english text book!
and was saying to myself, "thank god susann had my texy book with her, i thought it was stolen, and i almost wanted to curse the person who took my book!"
then susann kept saying that jw asked her to use my book and we kept saying ans saying and saying...
i'm just so happy i got my book back~
and just now my bro came back from lunch, and aaron was with him.
and he bought chocolates and chocolate milk~
and he said i could eat and drink them if i wanted.
i was like, i'll be glad to do that~
i loved the chocolates~



and after a few hours, we'll say GOODBYE to friday the 13th
and HELLO Valentines Day~

i'm curious what'll happen tmr...

No comments:

Post a Comment