Monday, February 23, 2009

23.02.2009

today was quite fine...
went to school as usual. boring.
when i reach home, it was raining. my big bro was home, coz today is his off day.
and i was damn hungry. i called my mum and asked whether she was buying lunch for us, and she said it was raining so she didnt want to come back. and i told her that there was nothing to eat at home, and she said just find something to eat. and she thought that i was lying to her, and she still asked us to find something at home. but in the end she asked my bro to buy something for me to eat.
what kind of mum is she??? she doesnt even care whether i have anything to eat or not.
and when i asked my bro to bring me out for lunch, he kept asking me to wait and wait and wait.
and i waited for him from 1.30pm to 2.30pm.
i was like so damn hungry.
then he finally got out of his bed and went for lunch with me.
he brought me to a mamak shop, and his friends shujye, ahzhong and aaron came along.
i like being with them, coz the things they talk about is like so different than the things that me and my friends talk about. like duh, me and my friends gossip about other people the whole day and we always talk bad about people and all...and we giggle all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment