Tuesday, February 10, 2009

stupid idiot f-ing bitch.

this person i'm talking about is so damn irritating, and she's getting on my nerves! *urgh*

a few days ago, one of my friend said that i am a person that is easy to communicate with and i never get angry.*smile*
Yeah. my friend is right.
but i only get angry with friends that are very close to me.
But if you're not my friend and you irritate me, i have no reason not to dislike you.
This person i'm talking about is so childish.
This person is not mean but very childish!
For goodness sake! How old are you?! cant you be more mature?!
like a normal person. you seem retarded sometimes.
even my younger bro is more mature than this person.
i hate you so much! and i think i've never met someone like before.
i think i will never forget such a bitch like you EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment