Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i've been Tagged!

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


Fact One : i cant live without music.
Fact Two : if i like a video, i can watch it over a million times
Fact Three : i'm very very very forgetful
Fact Four : i love myself
Fact Five : i cant take naps, unless i'm really really tired.
Fact Six : i like my older bro. (family "like")
Fact Seven : i love to watch tv.
Fact Eight : i love strawberries covered with chocolate *yummy*
Fact Nine : i love nail polishes.
Fact Ten : i want Demi Lovato's cd!
Fact Eleven : i hate the two people beside me.
Fact Twelve : i love my bed
Fact Thirteen : there's a rat living in my house *haha*
Fact Fourteen : i love to say omg(s)
Fact Fifteen : i'm looking at the computer.
Fact Sixteen : you're cute~ ( this answer is random enough right?) *giggles*
5 people I tagged :
i.) i duuno....
ii.) anyone
iii.) who
iv.) comes
v.) to my blog~ ( unless you did this tagged ady)

No comments:

Post a Comment