Friday, February 6, 2009

*urgh*

today really sucked...
the 1st thing i heard our form teacher said when she came into our class is, she said a few teachers complained that we were noisy in class.
for crying out loud, which class in this damn school isnt noisy?!
so she said that we needed to change our places.
i was like, " NO WAY!"
that situation was like in primary school. once you're noisy then the teacher will change our places.
and i'm fed up with it already!...
i am quite a talkative girl, so i used to be changed places a lot in primary school.
but i liked everyone in primary school. no matter who i sit with, i can still talk a lot with them.
but this time is a total different situation.
i hate the place that i sit now.
like everyone that walks by is like looking at you all the time.
and i have no one to talk with. and i always cant see the white board very clearly all the time, so i usually look at hy's book, but now... the girl beside me is also the same with me, she cant see the board clearly too!
and i always need to turn my head and look at meishan's book...it's so troublesome...
i just dunno how i'm going to get use to this. i just hope that our stupid teacher can quickly change our places back to how they were.
i want to sit at my old place...*sobs*
and i hope tonight when i go to auntie pat's house for dinner (and gambling*giggles*) i can totes forget about this horrible thing that happened to me...

gtg now...
got to go practice my piano and get ready to go to auntie pat's house...
i always need to practice my piano for a long time coz my fingers are like retarded, my left hand is always slower than my right hand...
and i wish that the god of money will be by my side when i go to auntie pat's house~*giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment