Saturday, February 21, 2009

21.02.09

ytd was my school's sports day. damn hot.
the sun was killing me!
and i was so tired ytd. i wanted to use the com until 1am. but at 11pm when i was watching Survivor, i fell asleep on the couch.zzz. so i decided to go to sleep.
and i slept for 9 hours. wow...that feeling was so great, i've been not sleeping well these few days so today i feel so good~ not tired at all~


and tmr is my bro's bday.
so tmr he'll be working, so my mum decided to celebrate his bday with him one day earlier.
we went to Kenny Rogers for dinner then afterthat we went to lavender to eat a cake.
my bro's friends shujye and sinwan went along with us.
i love going to lavender. due to my bro working there, i know the people who work there.
and my bro showed us the secong floor and third floor of lavender. it was interesting.
and i was so so so full. we got a cup of f.o.c chocolate milk and a cup of coffee.

and now i want to wish my dearest brother, NIGEL,
HAPPY BDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment