Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i always forget things...

why do i always forget things????
sometimes i just get so angry with myself for forgetting things.
i always forget to do my homework...
i always forget to bring my books to school...
i always forget people's faces...
i always forget what time my tution is...
and today i forgot that i had piano lessons!
i was doing my homework, then i heard my bro's friend coming into my house.
then i went to read a magazine in the living room, then my uncle came and said," dont you want to open the door for your teacher?"
then i was like thinking for a while, then i rmbed that today was wednesday, and i had piano lessons!
so i rush to the door and my teacher was standing outside.
i was so embarrassed.
but luckily i practiced a lot usually, so i did well when she asked me to play.
but i was very sleepy when she taught me, and i was like, " huh? what is this and what is that?"
and the time passed so fast, i didnt even know what i was playing, it was like i really fell asleep and woke up when she asked me to do my theory...

i just dunno how some people can rmb all the things they need to rmb???
why cant i be the same as them?
it's not like i want to always forget things. i dont like to forget things.
i just hope i dont forget things during the exams....*yikes*

and before i forget to say this....

HAPPY BDAY HUEYYING~!

hope you like our present to you!
and bet that today will be an unforgettable day to you!









No comments:

Post a Comment