Saturday, January 24, 2009

cant wait for cny~

today i went to Giant with my mum for cny shopping.
there were so many people there. but i'm happy that i'd followed my mum.
coz she bought me a pair of new shoes~!
she seldom buys me shoes. so i'm really glad that she bought them for me.
although i didnt get the one i wanted, but the one i bought was quite nice too.i like it.
and just now i watched 'Cape No. 7' with my mum.
i loved the story line. it's so romantic~ love it so much~
my mum just love buying dvds.
coz when we have nothing to do at home, we can just become a potato couch for a few hours.
that is just so good. and time passes very fast when you're watching a good movie.
and i still havent got my 'HSM3' dvd and my 'Twilight' dvd...
my mum said the quality wasnt very good, so she didnt want to wate money buying something that's worth buying...
i hope i can get them soon.


tmr is cny's eve~
dunno whether there's any nice shows on tv...
hope there are some, so i can relax in front of the tv~ hahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment