Monday, January 26, 2009

1st day of chinese new year~

i woke up quite early today.
and i did my nails. and my mum went to collect the roti jala for the visitors that will be coming.
but in the end, there was only like two visitors. so sad...
aunty brenda said she would come, but i think her mum was sick or something so she couldnt make it...
so today was quite boring. my bro went to cs with his friend. and at 1st i wanted to go with him, but then i was scared he would come home late so i didnt follow. but just after that, i regreted. coz it was so damn boring at home. and there wasnt any nice movies on tv.
so i kept thinking of what to do.
and in the end, i decided to read my seventeen magazine and listen to john mayer's songs at the same time and eat delicious chocolate chip cookies at the same time~ *giggles*
i just love john mayer's acoustic songs.
i love acoustic and pop rock songs.
these are the two genres that i like.
that's why i love Demi Lovato's songs so much.
and just now i watched the the ' 40 Year Old Virgin'.
it was so damn funny.
i was sms-ing with a friend at the same time.
he was watching the movie too.
and it was quite weird watching it with my bro.
and oh ya... i saw the eclispe today. altough i couldnt see it very clearly. but thx so much to hueyying for informing to me~

and tmr i will be going to Kluang.
so i just packed my suit case.
and when i was packing,i realise that some of my clothes were missing.( even my underwear)
so i went to asked my brothers.
and my big bro said they were in his room, he said one day when he was taking his folded clothes from my mum's room, he accidentily took mine as well.
so i went in to his room to find my clothes. but i couldnt find them.
then my bro helped me. and my clothes were all behind his guitar.
then i asked him: " why did you hide my clothes behind your guitar?"
then he said:" why would i want to hide your clothes?"
then we started laughing non stop.
then i realise when i was asking him that question, i asked him as if he was a pervert that steal ladie's clothes. hahahaha~ it was just so damn funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment