Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Kluang Trip

i just came back from Kluang this morning.
and i am so tired. coz i needed to wake up early so that my bro can make it on time for work.
*urgh* i really hate getting up early.
my kluang trip was okay.
the only thing i cant forget about is that i nearly lost one of my shoe!
i bought a new pair of shoes and i'm not used to it yet.
so after walking out of my mum's friend's house and into my mum's car, one of my shoe fell out of the car! and you know what suprised me??? i didnt even noticed it! omg!
i didnt notice until we were getting down the car when we went to a new mall in Kluang.
at that time, i was like, "omg! where is my shoe? why do i only have one side? where's the other one?" then i asked my brothers to help me find it. but we still didnt find it.
then i started thinking where was the last place i wore it.
so i asked my mum to call her friend and ask her whether my shoe is outside her house.
and it really was! my brothers laughed at me for so long.
andi had to wear my slippers into the mall.
i usually think that people who wear their slippers to the mall are weird, and at that time, i was really weird...
i am just so so so careless.

and this year, the angpow money i got is like half of last year's!
is the economics in malaysia really that bad???

No comments:

Post a Comment