Friday, January 23, 2009

finally...

finally i have the time to come to my precious blog~
i will be changing my blog's url. mayb later.
and i'm just so happy that CNY is at the corner~ gong xi gong xi~ *giggles*
can get my ang paws ady!
hahaha...
but i think the sum of money i'll get this year will be less than the year before. coz of the recession and all.thank god that my mum got her salary today. so i can buy more things~
i've been very very busy for the past few days, didnt even have the time to read a book.
and i've been very lazy, i kept forgetting things and doing things very slow. but today i was a bit more hardworking than the other days.
and tmr i'm going new year shopping. i know it's kinda late, my mum is a very last minute person. same as me. my whole family is like this. even my friends ( not school friends).
and i just hope that i'll have a very happy and peaceful cny.
and i wish y'all a very properous cny~

No comments:

Post a Comment