Monday, March 30, 2009

earth hour

i totally forgot to tell you guys about the earth hour thing that happened last saturday!
did you guys switch off your lights???
i did. and a few of my friends did too.
when it reached 8.30pm, my mum off all the lights except the tv. coz i wanted to watch the fast and the furious on tv.
so i off the tv at 9pm. then i went to join my mum and my bro on my porch.
we lit lots of candles. i played some songs and read my magazine while my mum and my bro played chess... it was kinda fun doing it for the 1st time.
the thing i hated about it was when i got into the house, my legs were full of mosquito bites.
i just hate them. who doesnt???
i keep scratching them non stop. but my mum will always ask me to stop before i hav scars.
i hope you all off your lights too.
SAVE THE EARTH~
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment