Sunday, March 22, 2009

untitled

ytd i went to this education or university exhibition (i dunno it's name).
it was interesting.
my mum went coz of my bro. but my bro didnt go due to his work.
so i accompanied my mum and her friend.
i met a few of my bro's friends there. and a few church people.
and of course spotted a few cute guys. *giggles*
there were these 3 guys that were all standing tgt, and 3 of them were all about taller than 185cm. i was omg...
i learned quite a few things there, about what course i'm goin to take after form 5.
but i still cant make up my mind yet. i only know that i'm not going to do anything related to science. coz those are just...not for me. science sometimes are just so boring.
me and my mum were there for about 3 hours. coz there were so much to see, there were so many booths. my legs were aching when i got home.

so... now i'm burning some cd(s) for my school project.
i'm a very last minute person. i should have finish doin it earlier...
my mum's com is so damn slow...but at least the internet connection is better now...
school starting tmr... *sigh*
need to say bb to my relaxing life and back to my tiring life again. *boo hoo*

No comments:

Post a Comment