Monday, March 30, 2009

haix...

really busy tuesday...
got to get up early for school. then choral speaking practice, still havent memorized it yet. then sejarah tution, i hope i wont fall asleep, coz i tend to fall asleep during history class. then when i reach home, my mum and my uncle will sure ask me to help out with the dinner. then i need to go for jazz class.
omg...aint it tiring... i totally dont hav time to do my homework, but i guess i'll finish it in school. but i do things real slow... i hope i can be faster than usual tmr.
and i still hav some things to think about.
the most important thing will be my transport home tmr...
jiawen they all need to rush to malay tution. so i guess i'll need to ask ruoh yee.
but today bryan said that i could walk home with them. so mayb i'll think about it.
mayb if it rains i'll not walk.
hiax... why do i need to do all these things when my bros are all so free.
it's like they hav totally nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment