Friday, March 13, 2009

finall free...

exams are over.
and i finally can stay up late to come to my precious blog~
been really tired. and i'm actually glad that my melaka trip with my bffs was delayed to next saturday coz i'll be really tired if it was tmr(actually it's today alr).
and ytd was friday the 13th again.
and i was so happy today.
from morning till now.
i jumped out of bed today. that dont usually happen.
and i listened to a few of my favourites songs before going to school. cant live without them.
and my mum gave me money for my melaka trip. that's something you dont get to see everyday.
and i was so damn happy when i finished my science paper.
and i started scibbling on the paper with my pink pen, writing stuff that makes me smile non-stop.
and when i reach home, i finally could do the things i havent been doing in the past few days, like reading my book, stand in front of the mirror all the time, hugging my reindeer thinking about cute guys *giggles*...
i could finally relax for some time.
and i went to buy some sweets just now. coz i just wanted to eat and chew things that were sweet just now. so my bro drove me to 7-11. although he passed his driving test, it doesnt mean that his driving skills are good. he almost crash into a motorcycle just now. i totally freaked out. and he just kept saying it doesnt matter, it wasnt his fault and blah blah blah. nonsence.
thank god i reached home safely. *phew*
and my mum finally bought the Twilght dvd~
i was so happy! i've been waiting for it since it was in cinemas.
and i bought the pirated one. but it was copied from the original one. so it has the extended scenes, and the dvd was clear, not like usual pirated dvds.
now i just cant wait for my uncle to come back from U.S.
and my mum said when he comes back, mayb he will bring us to Bali~
i love it there, coz of the beaches. i love the beaches~

and i hope i have a great holiday and wish you all a happy holiday~

this is a knock-knock joke i heard from the radio...
"knock-knock"
"who's there?"
"boo"
"boo who?"
"aww... dont cry..."

LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment