Friday, March 27, 2009

things that happened

erm... it's been a week since the last time i came to my precious blog.
been very busy for the last whole week.
time really passes fast, man...
one week and it's like i havent done anything.
i still hav a pile of school work awaiting me.
i was just so busy that i didnt hav time to finish my homework.
i know like people always say that other people can finish their homework and why cant u???
i just dunno. i'm just too lazy and tired.
for example ytd, i watched American Idol. i knew i shouldnt hav watched it.
it finish at 12.30am. and i was like climbing out of bed blindly this morning.
but luckily i listened to some of my favourite songs that awakened me.
when i reached home, i had totally nothing to eat again.
actually there is food at home, but at a time when you're so hungry that u can eat a cow, you wont want to go cook things anymore.
so i just ate about 10 pieces of some high fibre biscuits that my mum bought.
i usually think those things taste so bad but when you're hungry, everything taste good.
i was so tired. so i didnt go do my homework. i watched Dragonball.
kinda lame. and it was only 1 hour long. havent been watching such a short movie for a long time.
and then i went to read my Harry Potter book. and fell asleep when i was reading the 1st chapter.i usually dont take naps, coz everytime i wake up, i will have some kinda migrane . that i hate.
i woke up just in time to watch the Ellen show.
and then the others thing i did were boring.
until just now 10pm, American Idol result show!
Micheal Sarver went home, i knew it from the beginning.
i just hope that the top 3 will be Kris( absolutely), Adam and Allison.

gotta go to sleep now.
sweet dreamz to me~

No comments:

Post a Comment