Monday, March 16, 2009

i think i'm going to be sick

today i went out with my friends...
really exhausted now.
i bought a few things... but still didnt get the things i wanted, coz they were too expensive...
so from now onwards, i'm gonna save save and save.
but i'm happy that i got a very nice bottle of nail colour for a very reasonable price.
at 1st, i taught it wont be nice, but now i'm really liking it. but i still like my hot pink the most~
and i think i'm gonna be sick... i cant stop sneezing. *ahhh choo* hahaha...
and my eyes are so icthy that my hands cant stop rubbing it.
and now i just wanna go to sleep...*zzz*
gotta let and nose, eyes, legs and my brain to rest.
i'm feeling a lil' giddy everytime i close my eyes...
so that's all for now.
zzzzz....
hope in another hour, i'll be in dreamland~
dreaming of happiness~

No comments:

Post a Comment