Thursday, October 15, 2009

dinner

i let myself wake up late today. but i wont tmr.
coz i need to wake up early and do some things, or else it'll be like i spend most of my time sleeping instead of doing stuff.
so i woke up and used the com until 2pm when the lightning strike the current off.
i couldnt even watch tv. so i just sat around reading.
then i had my piano lesson which seem like it lasted for 4 hours instead of 1.
i was tired and my brain couldnt function properly.
so after piano lesson, i went in my room and found Nigel using the computer.
he woke up really late.
then around 5.30pm, Sharon came and wanted to take Nigel to jusco and she invited me to go along.
so i followed them. i went to find out how much was my USB cable which it's price i dont think i'll be able to purchase now. it's RM 60. i rather buy something else.
i gotta go find a cheaper one in Giant.
then we walked around jusco for a while. Sharon went to buy somethings for her mum.
then she asked me whether i wanted to go over to her house for dinner.
i was like shy to go but i didnt want to trouble her to take me home and go back home again. somemore, she needed to rush home to giv her mum the things she bought.
so i agreed. and i havent been to her house before.
her house was big and nice and neat.
her mum was still cooking when we reached.
so while we were waiting for dinner, i played Maple on her laptop and watch The Proposal.
i didnt realize my mum alr bought the dvd last week, i only found out ytd and i wanted to watch it in the afternoon but there was no current.
then i met her family members. then around 8 or 9 we ate dinner.
it was nice, her mum was nice too. she kept feeding me a lot of things.
and she kept asking me to eat the curry crab but i didnt know how to eat crabs, it'ss too troublesome to peel it. i love eating it but hate peeling it. and makes my nails all dirty too.
after dinner, we sat in the patio where it was really nice where you can here the sound of the water fountain and all the plants around.
then Sharon's dad gav me a glass of wine to drink.
i'm okay with it. coz i often take sips of wine from my mum's cup when we hav gatherings and stuff. but i still like sweeter ones, especially the one i drank in Labuan, it was so nice.
then my bro talked with them for a while before we went home.
i reached home just in time to watch ANTM.
i need to wake up tmr to do my nails, i havent been doing these stuff in a while ady.

No comments:

Post a Comment