Monday, October 19, 2009

things that happened

i wanted to blog ytd but was too busy watching Privileged. it's really a nice show.
and i found out that one of the dress that appered in Privileged also appeared in Gossip Girl!
but in different colours, Rose was wearing blue in Privileged while Leighton Meester wore it in white which looked so much better than blue.

so on Saturday, HueyYing Went to Giant with me. went to my facial 1st, then had lunch and went to find our clothes for our jazz exam. it's so hard to things in Giant.
then i went into the hypermarket to find ingredients for my sugee cake.
the weather was so hot, i hate the weather, why cant it just rain everyday...
then when i reached home, i watched tv. and i didnt go for catechism.
my mum was lazy to fetch us and i was tired and the weather was killing me.
when i went for mass, i sat with Stephanie in the front row to do the slide-shows, i was falling asleep in the front row, i just kept finding things to talk to Stephanie to keep me awake.
after dinner, i went home and watched The Proposal with my mum.
i finally got the chance to finish watching it, it's so damn funny, my mum loved it too~
Sandra Bullock is such a good actress.

ytd, i woke up late, i watched Secret.
then i was bored, so i baked my Sugee cake~ it was delicious~*yummy*
it was tiring too... after that, i watched Hercules on tv.
i miss watching Disney movies, they are just so nice and interesting~
i want to watch all of them again~
they are all funny at the same time too and the characters are all so cute too.
then HueyYing came over to my house.
we went to Bryan's bday party.
my mum wanted us to walk there,coz she was lazy to drive.
i was like, the weather is so hot, and you want me to walk??!! hell no.
so i called Nigel, he was alr on his way back home, so i asked him to fetch me.
there's nothing much to talk about the party.
i was one of the earliest to go back, it's the 1st time for me.
coz i've never gone home early from parties before.
when i called my mum to fetch me, she was shocked too.
she was like, are you sure you want me to fetch me??
coz i've never called my mum to fetch me from parties before, it's always been she calling me and pestering me to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment