Thursday, October 29, 2009

dizzy... x_x

i woke up earlier than usual today to finish up some of my mum's office's work.
the dateline is tmr so i had to hurry, coz there were so much to do.
i woke up at 8.30am. luckily i heard my alarm and woke up not like ytd...
i was supposed to go to Jusco with Hs and Hy at 9am. and i woke up at 8.50am.
i didnt hear my phone ring, they kept trying to wake me up but i didnt hear my phone.
back to today.... i woke up so early actually was to bathe and make sure that by 11+am, my hair will be dry and i'll be able to go out with my primary school friends.
i did my work until 11.30am, and started to get ready to go out.
i didnt have anyone to fetch me to City Square so me and Wei Hao and Shi En said we will go by bus tgt.
and WeiHao asked me to meet him at his house but i was scared to walk alone to his house so ShiEn walked with me to his house.
it was kinda weird walking with him coz at first it was like, *awkard silence*.
then when we reached Wei Hao's, his mum said she will fetch us until Pelangi and we will take the bus from there, coz she was going downtown.
so we reached CS at 12.45pm.
went to the restaurant we planned to meet each other.
when we reached, almost 10 ppl were there alr.
but all tgt i think is almost 20ppl who went today.
but i was shocked to see ZhiSheng when i reached, coz i never ever thought i'll see him at a gathering. never ever.
then after we ate, we went to Neway.
WanChee was late. i hate not being with her at gatherings, coz i've always been the quiet one with other ppl, i only talk more when WanChee is around.
so before WanChee came, i was the only girl with all boys sitting around me, i really had nothing to talk to them. i just sat there and listened to their conversations.
at Neway, ZhiSheng and ZhiGuan's friend (that none of us know), started singing.
the music was so loud that i jumped when they started singing.
our room must have been the loudest!
i was so happy when WanChee reached.
it was quite boring in the room coz the mic was always in the same ppl's hands.
and no one was really having fun or talking to each other, everyone was in groups, which isnt a good sign.
so WanChee decided to go out. so YongQin, WeiHao, ShiEn and me followed, coz i was freezing in the stupid room.
it's so nice to talk to them again... i think XuJie called to many ppl this time. a few ppl will be okay alr...
we went back to Neway only when we were supposed to pay the bill.
and ZhiSheng and ZhiGuan's friend were still singing, even after we paid and was supposed to leave, they were still singing.
i didnt get the chance to talk to everyone of them, but i seriously wouldnt know what to say to them.
Lian Hong came late coz he needed to go to school.
he treated me candies from Action City. the candies were seducing me, so i wanted to buy and Lian Hong wanted some too so he said he will treat me, i was like, okay... thx~
we are actually not that close, so it was weird...
went back at 7pm.
the traffic was horrible, WeiHao and i just kept talking in the bus.
we were so tired waiting on the bus in the jam...
i reached home at 8pm.
my mum bought malay food which was really appetizing, coz i was craving for food after a tiring day. i didnt eat much actually the whole day.
i just finish my mum's office's work at 12.30am.
really tired now...
tmr Nigel will be going to K.L with Sharon to see her father race...
so it'll be boring without him at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment