Wednesday, October 21, 2009

one tree hill.

so i've started doing some work for my mum's office ytd.
i finished the 1st stack of drawings today, it was really tiring, especially when i do it at night.
i hate doing work at night. i tried to finish it in the afternoon but just didnt hav enough time.
so our jazz exam will be on the 31th of October.
it's just around the corner, and i'm pretty excited about it.
and ytd, YaMin asked me to repeat doing 3 cartwheels in a row, i was like totally dizzy when i finish.
when i did it the 1st time, i was like, phew... that was tiring.
the she asked me to do it again, i was like, what?! really?
then after that, she asked me to do it again!
i was really dizzy, but i just told myself that i can do it.
but in the end, i couldnt.
i just dunno how to make my legs straight! i just dont get it. it's like i cant control my legs.
so i'm just gonna keep on trying. hope i can make it.


and i've started watching One Tree Hill.
i always used to see it playing on tv, but i never watched it, coz it's showing season 6 on tv, and i want to watch it from the beginning of it.
so i tried very hard to find it on YouTube.
coz some ppl post episode 1 but not the following episodes, which is really frustrating.
i would really like to buy the dvd, but i havent got the money yet, and i know my mum wont buy it for me.
it's just so interesting... it's story is simple and nice not like Gossip Girl.
Gossip Girl is complicated and nice at the same time, coz it makes you think what will happen next and who will get tgt next, which is really exciting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment