Saturday, October 31, 2009

omg... so tired...

woke up late again today... *sigh*
i tried to change my sleeping habits but it seems like it's not working.
it's becoming worst coz now, i cant even hear my alarm clock.
i dunno who helped me off my alarm, or i off it myself but just dont rmb doing it.
so i was supposed to get up at 7.30am, to get ready, wait for my hair to dry and have some breakfast before my jazz exam, but in the end, due to my lateness, i didnt have time to bathe and breakfast, i just ate a few crackers and went out.
me and HueyYing was the 1st group who took the exam.
i wasnt that nervous at 1st, i was just scared that i'll do something wrong and get myself embarrassed.
then Polly helped us tie our hair up into a bun. she put loads of gel and hairspray on my hair.
then it was almost time, we went upstairs and warmed up.
then the examiner rang the bell and we went in.
that's when i got really nervous...
my heart was beating so fast, my hands were ice-cold. and i think i hurt my thigh muscle when i was doing leg stretch due to my nervousness.
but overall, i did okay. didnt forget anything but i almost fell when i was doing leaning forward to do the front bend thing(i forgot the name).
i always fall when i do that.
i think i did my cartwheel okay. wasnt really good, coz i was too nervous.
and i was so damn nervous when i was doing the set routine.
but when i finished, i was really really happy.
finally it's over, and it was pretty fast too.
then i needed to rush home and bathe and go for my facial.
my hair was still full of the smell of haipspray after i washed it.
the person who help me do my facial today was a girl called Elyn.
at 1st, i thought she was someone new there, and didnt have much experience, but after i while, i noticed that she's quite good, and she knows a lot of stuff.
but i hated her for leaving me in the room for almost 1 hour!
i was waiting for her to come and clean off the things on my face, but she came back after about 45 minutes.
and my mum kapt calling, but i couldnt reach out for my phone, so i just let in ring.
my facial was supposed to finish at 2pm, but it ended at 3.30pm.
i wanted to go for catechism today, coz if dont go today, i'll be absent for 3 weeks ady.
and i hate to giv others a bad impression of me.
so when i reached home, it was too late for me to go, and i wasnt feeling that well, coz my face hurts. so i think i wont be going to church for mass later on too.
i dont want to show up looking like how i look now.
i dont look that good, coz of the facial, but it'll get better tmr.
and my mum just brought the latop to her office to ask a guy to help put in the chinese program so that we'll be able to see and type chinese words now.
so Hy, i dont need you to help me get your PPS ady, i can see chinese words ady.

No comments:

Post a Comment