Friday, October 16, 2009

hmm...

so i went over to Susann's house in the morning.
at 1st, before i went i did my nails.
so Susann helped me do my hair with her new curler coz i had long hair.
it really cant work on short hair.
although it wasnt really nice but it looked very natural and i quite like it.
and HuiMin today asked us whether we wanted to go work as hamper wrappers.
it's RM30 a day, but you cant take leaves. monday to friday and sometimes saturday.
when we went to check out the shop, the boss asked us to work from next monday to before Christmas.
i was like, what???? although i really want the money but i wont work that long to get it.
i've worked so hard for PMR and now working 9hours a day?
no way i'm doing that.
but i still signed the contract but i wrote that i'll only work until 30th Nov.
then i went back to Susann's house.
i wanted to watch The Proposal, but we ended up playing our PSPs.
too bad i couldnt giv the Japanese game to S.
i watched The Proposal for the 5th time alr today, but i've never seen the entire movie before.
so until now, i still dunno the ending.
i'm gonna make sure i watch finish it tmr with my mum.
then at &pm, i went home.
i went to buy some magazines before going home.
and during that time, my mum suddenly told me that she had a job for me at her office and it's also RM 30 a day. but i dont need to do it everyday, it's only when they need my help, and i can do the things at home where i can watch tv and still enjoy my holidays.
i alr had a bad feeling about taking the wrapper job, i knew i wont be happy doing it, and i wouldnt want to be unhappy and force myself to do sonething i dont want for so many days.
so i told HuiMin that i wont be going there to work anymore coz i found a new better job.
so just now i was watching Amazing Race and now i'm watching Survivor.
and tmr i'll be going for my facial again.
but this time, HueyYing and HweeSing will be following me to Giant.
i need to buy some things too.
i just hope i think i can have a good night's sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment