Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10.11.09

i wanna talk about last Sunday when i went for my facial, the beauticians there kept asking me to buy their facial products. and it was really really annoying.
they keep saying that if i dont use their products, my face wont be as good as it should be.
i was like, you should have told me that before my mum paid for my facial package!
at 1st they say that they promise that after the treatment, my face would be good 100%, and now they are saying about different things. like, wth!
and they keep saying how good their products are, and why i should use them, and what good it would bring me.
i was really annoyed. every sales person will sure say that their product is good, and they assure me that it's gonna work and loads of other crap.
i'm starting not to believe in them anymore.
and they keep wasting my time! last week, my facial should be finished by 2pm. but the beautician, left me in the room until 2.30pm.
i was so lucky that Nigel came and pick me up with Sharon and not my mum.
my mum will sure be complaining.
and when Nigel and Sharon were waiting outside the facial parlour, and i was inside talking to the receptionist, the receptionist was Nigel and Sharon standing outside,and she asked me whether my sister was here to pick me up.
i was confused at 1st, then i said, no. my brother is picking me up.
it was weird. coz does Sharon look like me???
when she went to Lavender some time ago, Nigel's manager there also asked whether she was Nigel's sister... weird...
and Sharon helped Nigel dye his hair the other day.
the colour is a bit like bronze, just a lighter brown. it looks really natural on him.

and i finished re-reading Twilight. i read really slow. coz i dont want to miss a word of it.
the just now, i just watched the movie Twilight.
i'm quite dissapointed in it actually.
the movie isnt really that great, the book is a 100 times better than it is.
the book had cheerful and funny moments. but in the movie, it's always so serious.
and you hardly see Rob Patz smile in the movie. in the book, he's supposed to have a irresistable crooked smile which lets Bella hypervenltilate.
and Rob Patz and Kristen Stewert are just so weird in the movie. it's just seems so unnatural.
the movie that i play in my head when i read the book is so different from the movie.
i think i can be a better director. *laughs*
and i can alr memorise the lines in the movie where Bella tells Edward that she know he's a vampire.
B: who old are you?
E: 17.
B: how long have you been 17?
E: A while.
B: I know what you are.
E: Say it. Out loud. Say it.
B: Vampire.
E: Are you afraid?
B: No.
E: then answer me the most basic question. What do we eat?
B: You wont hurt me.

it's so easy to memorise it coz some of it are from the book. and some are really worth remembering.
and i just cant wait for New Moon. it's gonna be in cinemas nationwide on the 27th of Nov.
i thought it was on the 26th, but i saw it in the newspaper the other day that it is confirmed on 27th.
hope it will impress me. it only needs to be better than Twilight.
and i think i will, coz i'll be seeing a lot of Taylor Lautner. he's the main male character in the movie btw.
Robbert Pats only appears when Bella is doing stupid stuff or having a adrenaline rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment