Saturday, November 28, 2009

27.11.09

this is gonna be really short, coz i'm lazy and not in a good mood today.
went to jusco with HueyYing and HweeSing ytd.
we watched New Moon.
it was really great. but i guess everyone would have hated the ending.
Nigel said he didnt like the movie.
but i think if you read the book before, you'll definitely not be satisfied with the movie, although New Moon is so much better than Twilight.
i bought a bottle of red with glitters nail colour.
i wanted it since i saw it in Seventeen. i loved the colour so much. and my mum said it was nice too.
coz my mum have better sense in colour stuff, she wanted to be a fashion designer before.
i bet she has regretted for not choosing that path to live.
i watched Angels and Demons ytd when i reached home with my mum.
i really couldnt concentrate, coz i was tired.
but once it was 12am, i was fully awake and full of energy so this shows that i'm more of a night-person. my mum always calls me a bat.
and i wanted to clean up my room today, it's so damn messy since i came back ytd.
my mum keeps calling my room a rubbish dump in hokkien coz it's much funnier. *lol*
i went to church with my family and sharon today. then we went for dinner at Taman Gaya there.
we ate chinese food, which wasnt that appitizing to me, so i wasnt at my best behaviour.
i kept fussing about things, and i didnt laugh at any jokes.
i thought i'm cranky today but i had way more enough sleep today.

No comments:

Post a Comment