Monday, November 16, 2009

the days that past

ytd i went for my facial, and got my cleansing products ady.
i really hope it works, or else, it's gonna be a waste of money again...
and my uncle keeps telling me to change my diet.
and i've made up my mind to follow his advice, but it's gonna be really hard.
coz i promised myself that i would eat a lot of veggies starting today.
and i'll feel really bad if i dont keep my promise.
and for now, during my treatment is still on, i really need to cut down on eggs and oily food and curry (oh! my favourite!!!) *sobs*
i really want to change but i always give up in the end.
just like my sleeping habits...
i just cant seem to wake up early... i promised myself that i'll eat a bowl of oats with less milo powder every morning, but how am i supposed to fulfill that promise if i dont wake up in the morning???
ytd, i didnt have lunch coz i had a late breakfast. and when i went for my facial at 3pm.
by the time it was 4 or 5pm, i was starving.
but once i came out, Nigel was waiting for me outside with a cornetto choc sundae!
omg~~ that was so nice! and i think that was the fastest time i ate finish a cup of ice-cream.


on Saturday, i didnt go to church, so my mum took us to a Thai restaurant for dinner.
the service was so damn slow but the food was okay coz i love spicy food!
then my mum asked me whether i could see without my specs.
i know she thinks i look better without my specs, i think that too.
but i cant go for those laser eye treatment now right?
i told my mum i wanted contacts but she didnt say anything.
she's always like that when i ask her to buy me something.
but i few of my friends who have wore contacts for a long time said it's actually not really good to wear contacts, it's quite dangerous after you wear it for a long period of time.

i think that's all for now, got to go watch 2NE1 TV and Big Bang TV now! Love them~

No comments:

Post a Comment