Saturday, November 14, 2009

14.11.09

i am supposed to be getting ready to go to church now but my mum called from her office and said she's too tired to go for mass, so i said i didnt want to go too.
that's one good part of my mum that is that she hardly force us to do things, except for housework.*urgh*
like ytd night, i was up until 2am, she was also up coz she had loads of work to do.
i thought she would scold me if she saw me still up, but she didnt say anything.
she doesnt fuss on most things, just some in particular.
so i couldnt get to sleep last night... went to my room at 2am+.
tossed and turned until 3.30am before i fell asleep.
it was really unbearable... and i was woken up by my uncle turning off the air-cond.
but once i get to sleep, i try to sleep as much as i can.
coz i was scared that once i wake up, i wont be able to go back to sleep anymore...
in the end, i woke up and 11.30am.
when i woke up, no one was at home, i was surprised at 1st.
but i knew my mum was at the office, and Nigel was sure to be at his friend's house to stay over to play mahjong, and i guessed that Thaniel was at his friend's house.
so i was home alone.
the 1st thing was to on the laptop.
i ate a piece of choc cake, it was delicious~
until now, i havent eaten anything yet.
i dont seem to get hungry when i'm using the comp.
ytd, a few of my friends asked me to go back to my primary school for the graduation ceremony.
at 1st i didnt have transport, but i really didnt feel like going back.
my friend told me that he could fetch me, but i told him that i didnt feel like going.
i dont have much to say around them, so if i go, i think i wont have fun.
and i was supposed to go out with Steph to watch 2012 today, but the cinema was full today. Saturday nights are the worst days to go watch movies.
it's always packed.
i rather watch on weekdays.
Nigel has went to Kluang with Sharon today.
it's no difference with or without him at home.
tmr, i'll be going for my facial again, and i think i'll have no choice but to buy their products ady...
and it was so hard for me to ask for my uncle for money for it.
he kept scolding about not eating veggies after i asked him, i almost cried out that time.
coz i cry when ppl scold me and when and sad or angry.
but i hate to show the soft and weak side of myself in front of other ppl.

i've been watching lots of Big Bang's videos and 2NE1 videos recently.
at 1st i watched Big Bang's documentary, that was made to show ppl how they chose the 5 members of Big Bang. and it made me cry when one guy got eliminated.
and now i'm watching a show where they show how their doing now and how they live their lives.
it's really nice to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment