Tuesday, November 3, 2009

untitled

ytd, my mum brought me out to buy some biscuits and household stuff.
my mum was on the phone the whole time, so i simply took some things and went home.
i bought all things with chocolate except crackers.
then we had dinner, there was eggs, which i love to eat, but i couldnt eat any, coz that day when i went for my facial, the person told me to stop eating eggs, nuts, curry (which i love so so much), and fried things.
so i couldnt eat any, i got really hungry after dinner.
my mum bought Snickers for me too from her meeting place in the afternoon.
so i decided to eat the chocolate and watch The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants2.
i just love that movie... and there's not many movies that are 2 hours long recently.
my mum was really busy the whole night, didnt have any time to talk to me.
so i went to re-read Twilight.
then when i was reading it half way, Thaniel came in and said someone's on the phone looking for me.
it was weird coz normally no one calls me on my house phone and it was 11pm.
but i knew who it was gonna be, coz only XuJie will call at this time.
he just called to talk. and he said a lot about our gathering last week, that it wasnt really that nice and he wants to have another one without so many ppl next time.
but he said he wanted to put it on Saturday, i cant on Saturdays, i havent been going to church for almost a month now, if i continue doing it like this, i'll sure get scolded.
and we talked a lot.
until i looked at the time. it was 3am.
then i think he never even looked at the time, he only realise the time until i told him the time.
he was like, omg... so late ady. okay, okay. bye bye.
hahaha. it was nce talking to him. knowing more about how he's living his life.
it's definitely different talking to him than to other ppl coz his way of thinking sometimes is so much different than others, and he doesnt feel shy or anything talking to me and he just be himself, which makes me feel comfortable around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment