Sunday, November 29, 2009

movies

i just watched 500 Days Of Summer.
i was really bored. i didnt want to watch it today at 1st, but i really had nothing to do.
i just didnt like doing anything else than sit in front of the tv and watch a good and interesting movie.
and i mostly like to watch dvds alone.
i dont like my mum or my bros to come disturb me when i'm watching, i'm kinda selfish sometimes.
but i just really some peace and quiet time alone.
i liked the movie, but if you're someone that likes happy endings, it doesnt have a really happy ending.
coz the girl called Summer married another man rather than the main actor, Tom.
which was really sad, coz they looked so nice tgt.
but luckily when Tom went for a job interview, he met a girl with the same interest with him.
and guess what the girl's name was???
Autumn.
haha *smiles*
when i heard the girl's name, i was like lmao.
then the other day, i watched I Love You Beth Cooper.
it was a hilarious movie. it's a perfect movie to watch when you're feeling down.
it's about a nerdy guy falling in love with the popular girl.
and on graduation night, they hang out tgt, and during the time, they get to know more about each other.
and i'm glad that my mum bought it another time, coz the 1st time she bought it, the quality was bad.
coz the one she bought this time was burned from an original disc, which has bthe behind the scenes things and another ending which was so damn funny.




ytd, Nigel's secondary school friends came over to play mahjong.
they were really noisy so i plugged in my earphones into the laptop and blasted my fav songs.
that's the best way to distract myself from things going on around me.
that's why i always hope that when i go for my facial, the people there would let me play my own fav songs so that i can get distracted from the pain of the then poking my face.
when i went for my facial today, they were playing christmas carols which was really boring, coz they kept repeating it over and over again.
i could alr memorize all of the lyrics.
and ytd night, i also watched One Tree Hill for 4 hours straight.
i couldnt sleep coz Nigel was too noisy.
so it was hard for me to wake up this morning.
but at least i didnt need to toss and turn for an hour before falling asleep.
i just love One Tree Hill~ it has a force to keep me watching it non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment