Thursday, December 3, 2009

bored

i suddenly feel really down, for no reason, just so randomly.
mayb i'm just really bored.
i really want to watch One Tree Hill now, but my bro is using the laptop and he is sure not to give in to me.
was playing maple, but got bored. and the internet is so damn slow, so it's taking a long time to buffer the videos.
and i'm getting bitten by mosquitoes. *icthy*
hmmm...
i'll just blog about random stuff then...
i really should go for a haircut ady... my hair is so messy all the time.
i want to go get my hair rebonded!!!
but with my facial every week, i dont think i can.
coz i will keep needing to pin my hair up all the time during this period when i'm having my facials coz i need to keep my face clean all the time.
so if i have my hair done, i wont be able to pin them for a few days.
so i think i'll bare with my hair right now, and decide for more of it after my facials are over.

Christmas is around the corner.
my mum said she'll bring us to Pulai Spring on the 25th. just to have a change rather than staying at home or visiting ppl the whole day.
i dunno whether they will have christmas carolling this year, everybody seems to be so busy recently.
i'm sure to bake my choc cookies for christmas. i'll go buy those things to cut my dough into cute shapes, so that it'll be special.
mayb i'll make chocolate truffles too. i love that, but it's very troublesome to make, it makes my hands all dirty, but for christmas, mayb i'll sacrifice a little.
and i cant wait to put up the christmas tree ady~ i hope my mum will buy a new tree and new decorations, i'm getting sick of the old ones ady.

i dunno when they'll be having confessions at church, coz i'm always very nervous about it.
and i'll be doing the reading for mass this Saturday. *sigh* i hate it.
it's like a commitment now...

erm... and i dont know when my mum is going to take us Christmas shopping.
i wanted to go to jusco today coz there was another member day, but i was too lazy to go out, i was so tired.

what else...


having a movie day with Hy, S and Hs(dunno whether she can make it).
gonna watch horror flicks. i wanted to watch some chick flicks but i dont think there's enough time. and not everyone likes my choice of movies. i love chick flicks, whether they're popular or not. but most of them are almost alike.

i think that's all for now.
got nth better to do ady... i think i'll go to my bed and toss and turned until 3am before i will fall asleep. nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment