Sunday, December 13, 2009

a busy day

ytd, i was out all day. so i was quite tired by night.
and i thought it'll be easier for me to fall asleep since i was tired, but it was the same, i tossed and turned on my bed for more than one hour before i fell asleep.
and on friday night/saturday early morning at 4am only i slept due to Nigel and his friend's noisiness. and i woke up at 9.30am ytd morning so i only slept for a few hours.
i woke up early to go for my haircut. i didnt want my hair to be all messy when i went out with Susann and HueyYing to City Square.
i finished my haircut at 10.30am. i wanted to call my mum to fetch me home but her phone was busy and she received sms at 11.10am.
i was supposed to go to Susann's house at 11am.
so i was late. Sry hy and s that i was late, i didnt mean to.
so i was in a hurry when i reached home. my bro and his friends were all still asleep at that time.

when we reached cs, we went to Neway.
had a great time there.
then we went walking around, and i bought a pair of shoes. so happy, coz i finally found one that i like and it was affordable.
i am quite picky when it comes to shoes.
then at Etude House i bought a new hair brush which is better for my hair.
then we went to Coffee Bean. i ordered my favourite Hazelnut Coffee.
i always ordered that. Susann wanted to try a new flavour, Malibu Dream, which didnt end up nice. too bad. it was a waste.
HueyYing ordered Double chocolate.
after that, we went walking around again.
at Padini, Susann asked me to help her try out shoes there. coz the sample shoe was always my size.
the shoes there are all so nice~ but my mum wont buy them for me. *sobs*
then we went walking around again until 5.30pm.
we went back to Susann's house. and HueyYing's dad sent me back.
when i reached home, no one was home. they all went to church ady.
so i used the com for a while. at 7pm, my mum came to fetch me out for dinner.
we wanted to go to Jusco, but i suggested not to, coz i didnt want to go squeeze with the crowd there.
so we ended up going to Giant.
i bought some clothes there since they were on sales. Thaniel bought shoes.
and when i was at the shop, and i was looking around the stuff, and this sales guy kept following me around, at first i didnt notice him, then one time when i turned around to look at something else, that guy was standing right behind me, and i nearly knocked him, i got a fright, and he got a fright too. but when i asked him about something, he was so shy, and so soft i couldnt even hear him. but he was quite cute. *laughs*
and i watched Miss World ytd night.
saw my bro's friend, Pilar, which was representing S'pore.
the winner was from a country that i forgot the name of.
a country i never heard of. my geography isnt that good.

pictures are below......


in Neway. the lighting wasnt that good.

my hazelnut coffee

Susann saw handsome guy walking in. hahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment