Wednesday, December 9, 2009

untitled again

today i was supposed to go out with my primary classmates, but i didnt feel like going and i totally forgot about it until today.
Amanda asked me to confirm with her whether i was going and i totally forgot.
when i rmb-ed, it was alr 1pm. and they we were supposed to meet at the cinema at 1pm.
so i thought that i better not sms them.
i feel really sry to them.
and during the holidays, i actually only eat one meal a day.
coz i wake up late, so i dont need breakfast. then sometimes i'm too lazy to cook lunch if my mum doesnt buy food for me.
so i'll just skip rather then spend a few minutes cooking instant noodles.
and when it's dinner time, i eat at 7 something or 8.
but it's natural, coz i dont use much energy during the holidays.
all i do is sit on the couch and watch tv or sitting in front of the comp watching tv series.
that's also why i cant sleep at night, coz i'm not tired at all.
and when school starts, i get really tired and hungry all the time.
i eat all three meals and loads of snacks during tea time. and i sleep for only 6 or 7 hours. which is not enough for me.
during the holidays, i always sleep more than 9 hours. unless i have something on, then i'll wake up early.



i went to develope some of my photos ady.
i was so happy when i went to collect them, and if i knew it was so cheap to develope them, i would have developed more.
most of the photos are all from my Labuan trip.
those were really happy memories~ and i love the photos of the beaches~
so now, all i have to do is to get my mum to buy me a really cute photo album to put all my photos in.
i cant wait to go christmas shopping! but my mum seems to be so busy recently. *sigh*
i guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment