Monday, December 28, 2009

Tagged

20 Things ABOUT YOU!

Say 20 things random things about urself~ anything or everything.

1. I like to play my fav songs very loud and put them on replay.
2. I love baking things.
3. I listened to my fav songs when i'm sad or angry, and i'll be back to normal instantly.
4. I like reading story books.
5. I like flipping through magazines.
6. I stare at beautiful ppl.
7. I love sleeping in my own bed.
8. I'm currently in love with One Tree Hill.
9. I love watching tv. all kinds of tv series.
10. I hate it when ppl are sad or angry bcoz me. i feel really bad about it.
11. I hate crying in front of other ppl. so i dont think many ppl have seen me cry.
12. I hate being selfish. but sometime i have no choice, or else i wont get what i want.
13. I am a lazy person, and i hate myself for it.
14. I hate eating veggies, but i always force myself to eat them.
15. My always-used-phrase is omg and oh shit. coz i'm very clumsy all the time, so i always say oh shit.
16. I dont trust ppl easily.
17. I love all kinds of songs and i just cant live without them.
18. I play the piano, but i'm not good in it, and i feel like giving up.
19. I like to write in my diary coz i dunno how to explain some things to ppl and i dont want to forget the good feelings that i've been through.
20. I hate being alone.

Tag to....
1. everyone that sees this.
2.
3.

No comments:

Post a Comment