Friday, December 25, 2009

busy christmas

so i wanted to blog about this ytd but i was so busy.
1stly, i didnt get enough sleep ytd, i slept at 3 or 4 am and woke up at 7.30am.
and Susann came over to my house at 8am.
we talked for a while. then at 10am, Nigel fetched us to school to take our results.
it was kinda nerve recking.
i wasnt really scared at 1st. i dunno why. but when it was my turn to sit on the chair in front of the teacher, my heart was thumping so fast.
when the teacher showed me my results, i wasnt really happy at 1st. but at least it's what i expected from myself. i knew what i was weak in and not confidence in.
so i got 6A2B. Chinese and History got B. haiz. i knew it.
but i was really happy afterwards, and when Pn.Sim said there were only 24students that got A in malay, i was so proud of myself for getting A for it.
when i entered the car after that, the 1st song that was playing was Kesha's Tick Tock.
i was like, omg~ I love this song. what a coincidence.
then i went home, my mum was happy, my uncle wasnt really satisfied. only straight A is enough for him.
my mum was really happy coz i was the only one in the family that did good in exams.
then my mum took me to buy dresses for xmas.
we went to the boutiques in molek. and i bought 2 very nice dresses.
my mum said that one was my xmas present and one was for my results.
i wanted a phone for my results but my mum said she promise me that she'll buy it when she has her bonus next year.
at least she promised right?
then we went to Tesco, we bought some things for our xmas eve dinner and drinks and snacks for the Nigel's christmas party.
and i also bought my contact lens there. very happy.
it seemed to be a very happy day~
then when we reached home, we started baking the sugee cake. then we baked pies.
which were are very delicious.
i was so tired when i was baking the pies, it wasnt that easy to make the dough and my hands were really tired.
then my mum cooked spaghetti for dinner, coz she was too tired to cook much.
but it was delicious and i was very hungry coz i didnt have a full breakfast and lunch.
then i started to get ready to go to church.
(i will post the photos some other time.)
luckily we reached church early, coz it was a full house.
i sat with Wendy. she cut short her hair ady, nearly didnt recognize her.
then mass ended at 11.30pm.
we started wishing everyone merry xmas.
it was really nice. and i saw someone that wore the same colour dress and same colour jacket as me.
it was so embarrassing coz we kept staring at each other.
then we went home and opened our presents.
Nigel's friends came over. they played mahjong again.
and i ate a lot of cookies and pies and cakes.
then at 2.30am, i went to sleep. i wanted to stay up longer, but i was really really tired.
it was the 1st night that i didnt have any problem sleeping.
and i couldnt wake up this morning, i was so damn tired.
and i'm going to Pulai Spring in another half an hour.
still waiting for Nigel to come home from Sharon's place.
i'll be taking a lot of photos there and i'll post them up when i'm free.
bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment