Wednesday, December 30, 2009

so many things to say

ytd i went to cs with Hy, S and Hs.
i didnt plan to go at 1st, coz of the lack of money.
but then i thought that this is the last time we'll be going out tgt before school starts.
and that really sucks.
so in the end i went with them. and we went to Neway.
then we went walking around buying things.
i only bought a bottle of nail varnish in gold.
i cant stand it when the sales girl are so nice, and i've always wanted a gold colour nail varnish.
i duuno what else to say.
i had a same dream for i think 3 days about a new student in school.
it was so weird. i usually dont have many dreams that i rmb, but i seem to be thinking about all the time.
freaks me out a little.
btw, school gonna start. and i'm majorly scared and not ready to give up my holidays yet.
*urgh* but i'm excited too. but more scared.
i've chose to go into accounts next year.
i've always knew that i wanted to be in science class since i knew there was a thing called science class.
but that day when i was buying new uniforms and school shoes, Hs asked me about it, and i started thinking about my future and decided to go into accounts class.
my mum is hugely suggesting me to go into accounts and my uncle thinks its better for me, coz he doesnt want to see me suffer like Nigel did last time.
mayb it's just that i've changed so much since last time.
i'm supposed to be going out with my primary school friends tmr.
they wanted to come to Molek to countdown at 1st, but then they changed their plans.
they now are asking me to go to cs.
i think i wont be going.
although i'm quite brave sometimes, but i hate being alone.
and i dont want to go to cs alone and meet them there.
i want someone to go with me. but there's nobody to go with me. *sigh*
i feel really bad for not going out with them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment