Monday, March 29, 2010

29/03/10

woke up and cooked myself a sandwich in the morning. a simple egg and cheese sandwich. *yummy*
my dark circles below my eyes are getting darker everyday.
not getting enough sleep anymore.
when i take photos, i look like i'm so tired, and i'm gonna fall asleep any second.
back to school, Huey Ying, Ruoh Yee, Hul Zi and i decided not to join the choral speaking anymore.
to me, it's due to tiredness and transport prob.
i dont like to trouble other ppl to fetch me back.
so i actually planned to walk home if no one could fetch me home.
then i thought that, it will be too tiring for me.
and Saturday somemore need to go to school until 12.30pm.
weekends are the only time i can get more sleep, so i wasnt ready to sacrifice my beauty sleep to stand until my back hurts.
then today, a cockroah came to visit our class. another scary and disgusting little thing besides the huge spider last time.
and we were so unlucky again, coz the cockroach had to go to our seats there.
*angry*
the guys at 1st were like saying, eh, look there.
we thought they dropped something and asked us to take for them.
then Ruoh Yee suddenly laughing like crazy walked quickly away.
i was like, what??? what's wrong???
she said, got cockroach!
without a thought, straigt away jump up and run away.
we couldnt even see where it was.
only left the "manly" HulZi sitting there so calmy like there was nothing happening.
then i dunno which malay guy said, there!
i straight away jumped away. i knew everyone was laughing. *angry*
then i caught a glimpse of the cockroach. and jumped again.
then hulzi took a tissue paper and took the thing up and threw it away.
our life-safer again!!!! hahaha. Hul Zi so damn brave. *applause* *standing ovation*
hahahaha.
after that, hy and i like still had like hou4 yi2 zheng4.
our hands were shaking, couldnt even write properly.
then went home, ate a huge bowl of mee.
i didnt know it was so much until i started eating.
it makes me scared to rmb that i've ate so much today. it's definitely scary.
then i managed not to take a nap today.
my fav music kept me awake, i even finished most of my homework, which i normally wont manage to do. very proud of myself.
and now i really really want F.T Island's album!!!!!!
i want it right now!!!!
i've been finding online for the cheapest and easiest way to buy.
i know popular got, but i scared dont have the one i want.
and i really want korean version one.
but if can get cheaper one, i'll definitely buy lar.
coz the most important thing i want is their music.
i love their music and definitely HONGKI's voice!!! *squeal* >_<
i found one website, it's a singaporean's blog.
so i think if i cant get it in malaysia then i'll buy from there, coz the postage will be the cheapest.
and if i can go s'pore take from the blogger or ask my bro to go take, then can safe on postage.
i want to go plaza pelangi and check out the price leh.... who can take me???
i dont want go alone. i can take bus but i just dont want to be alone.
i want to go right now!!! i just cant wait ady lar....
i saw that my church friend, the one who went to korea recently and which she is a huge huge kpop fan.
she has so so so many kpop albums!!!!
she has the ones i want too!!! she has F.T Island's Cross and Change and GD's Heartbreaker.
thanks to her, i started knowing all about kpop.
i got a few nice pics she took on her trip in korea.
i'll post them some other time.
for now, i'm goin to my Tumblr!!! love it~ ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment