Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ytd...

i'm gonna talk about ytd.
woke up at 8am just to wash my hair and wait for it to dry and get ready to go out.
then HweeSing smsed me and asked me to help her do her blogskin, but i told her i was going out so dont hav time to help her.
then she said she also going to cs. so we said we'll meet there.
my plan was to get up, get ready and go out to the bus stop with Nigel.
but... i tried to wake him up from 9am to 10am and he still dont want to get up.
i alr warned him that he's gonna get scolded, but he didnt want to listen.
then after he get scolded them blame us for it. useless person.
that's what i call him everyday now, "没有用的人"!!!!
so i didnt care about him anymore.
i got my things ready and called my mum to fetch me to the bus stop.
so i waited all alone, but suprisingly, i wasnt scared or anything.
normally, when i do things all alone, i'll be scared.
so, i successfully reached cs.
then i went to MPH.
saw a lot of books that i wanted to buy but didnt bring enough money to buy.
then at 11am, XuJie alr calling me and ask where i was.
then i told him i was going to find a friend 1st before i go meet them.
then half-way, HweeSing said she reached ady, so we met and went to buy my jacket.
the place XuJie they all were waiting was near the place i was buying my jacket.
so i purposely hide from them, but then JingYi came over and ask me where they were.
when i 1st saw JingYi i was like, who is this arh? why keep looking at me? she seems so familiar.
she definitely changed a lot. everybody is with the contacts things now, so hard to recognize ppl without their specs.
then i went with Hs to eat. we talked for a while then at 12nn, i told her that i had to go meet XuJie they all ady, or else they'll scold me when i reach.
they were at StoneGrill.
when i reached, everybody was staring at me.
i just tried to look away.
then i was very hungry so i ordered french fries.
then we waited for a long time.
then they told me i shouldnt have ordered anything coz Neway sure got a lot of things to eat.
i was like, why are u telling me this now? you should hav told me earlier.
then we went to Neway.
as usual, once XuJie gets the mike, he wont let go of it.
ate a lot in Neway, all french fries again. *urgh*
then Amanda felt bored, so i went shopping with her.
i bought a pair of shorts for only RM20!
and Romeo and Juliet from MPH for only RM30.
i've been finding the modern version of it for so long ady.
then went back to Neway, they all were high ady.
so i just sat there looking at them.
then XuJie came and sat beside me and said that if it wasnt for me, he wont know all these songs.
coz last time during primary time, we always write those lyrics out and sing in class.
i was the only one who listened to the radio everyday, so i knew a lot of songs at that time.
i was like, so u should be grateful about it now. haha.
then it was time for the bill.
altgt, RM270!!!!
we all were shocked.
one person RM25 leh!
i was broke ady. so i had to borrow money from Amanda.
and after we all paid, still not enough, less RM75!!!!
i was like, how do you all count oh??? why less so much one???
but the rich ppl got it all sorted out.
then we went out, walked around a bit then i accompany JingYi go busstop.
i was so silly, i totally forgot that one side of CS's bus is to tmn u that side, and the other side to masai.
then i went with JingYi to the tmn u that side coz she wasnt going to that direction.
then i kept walking alone and was thinking why no bus to masai.
then only i realize i was on the wrong side of the busstop. stupid me.
so i needed to walk into cs again. so damn tiring.
luckiy got on the bus at last, then i began to read my book.
but i got tired.
so i just looked out the window.
i couldnt fall asleep coz i was wearing my contacts.
and recently, i always wear my contacts for too long, my eyes are always tired.
my mum came and fetch me at the bus stop and i finally reached home.
home sweet home.
that's all for now.
pictures still havent got from my friends yet.
so i'll upload them another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment