Thursday, March 4, 2010

happy but sleepy

okay. good news. very very good news.
i finally recieved my 2NE1 album!!!!!! *scream*
ytd i just wrote about it in my blog then i got it.
it was sent to my mum's office, so when i went to help my mum open the door when she reached home, i saw this parcel in her arms, a big envelope.
i was like, OMG!!!! AHHHH!!! my album!!!!!
i was literally jumping up and down.
i was so so happy~
the 1st thing to do was to look at my album.
then i sms-ed hueyying.
then after tuition i started blasting it on my radio. the feeling of blasting it on the radio and playing it on my phone or comp is totally diffrent.
aiyah... no time ady...
i'll write until here.



like my new blogskin???



webcam pics~ i took them right after i got it.















No comments:

Post a Comment