Saturday, March 20, 2010

short post

i'm very lazy.
so i'm just going to update a little.
1stly, i think my house really should have a doorbell.
or else, everyone just comes in as they want.
i think it was thursday night, everyone was asleep ady.
Nigel was out and i was in the living room watching Avatar.
then suddenly i heard someone open the outside door, so i opened the curtains, and Nigel's friends was looking in.
i was frightend by him, coz he was wearing black, and it was so late at night.
so i opened the door for him.
and Nigel should be really thankful to me for knowing all his friends quite well.
and today morning, i woke up late.
coz it was raining, and i didnt know the time.
so i woke up when my mum called me at 1pm.
then i was like, omg, i've been sleeping for so long ady, better wake up.
then once i walked out my room, Nigel's friend walk in.
wearing black again. and the dining wasnt very bright, i wasnt wearing my glasses.
so i nearly screamed out when i saw him.
so here i am now, watching HongKi again.
downloading loads of songs too. and vids.
very short post today.
bb.

No comments:

Post a Comment