Monday, March 22, 2010

update from Saturday

i'm gonna update from the things on Saturday.
so i went to church on Saturday without knowing it was the feast day.
(i love feast days!!<3)
so on the way to church, my contact lens suddenly fell out of my eye.
haiz... i thought something went into my eye but in the end it was the lens falling out.
so once i reached church, my sight was like half blind.
i quickly went to the toilet.
saw my friends XinYuan and YiTing. long time never see them ady.
then i wore my contacts and went to find Dominic they all.
then coz it was bi-lingual mass, so the church was full with ppl ady, no place to sit ady.
so we sat outside. i sat with Stephanie. Dominic and Thaniel went to sit with their friends.
so we were talking all about kpop the whole time.
then it was time for the you2 xing2. so i walked with Steph and Dominic they all.
so damn funny lar them... the auntie in front of us keep staring at us, *hmph*, we didnt care about her.
then we took short-cut back to the church and waited for the buffet to begin.
i ate a lot. two servings! haha. so damn hungry, when we ate, it was alr 8+pm ady.
after finish eating, went into the church to chit chat.
then went home at 9pm.
then watched my dvds, i watch Percy Jackson and The Vampire's Assistant.
Percy Jackson will always entertain me, love it~
The Vampire's Assistant was quite boring, not very nice, not something i'll want to watch a second time.
then watched Priviledge on tv. i missed so many episodes but still can catch up.
then i asked Nigel to buy choc for me to eat coz i felt like eating choc.
i wasnt expecting him to really buy it for me or even rmb to buy but then he really bought it for me.
hahaha. was so happy. eating choc before going to bed, something i havent been doing in a while.
been stopping myself from doing such things.
then went to sleep at 2am.
Sunday was boring as ever. hate Sundays now.
so then i wanted to go to sleep at 11.30pm, but as usual, always cant go to sleep early coz not used to the time.
then my air-cond got prob or something, not cold at all.
so f-ing uncomfortable.
only managed to go to sleep at 2am.
only slept for 4 hours.
then got up and listened to my fav songs and it helped a lot.
then today i forgot i had my malay drama thing to stay back.
haiz... mondays are always a not good sign.
so i had no choice, i asked HweeSing whether i can go to her house after school coz she got stayback for chinese class.
so after my practice, at 2.45pm, we walked to mamak stall to have lunch then walked to her house.
chit chat a lot in her room. laughed a lot too.
and i found out LEE Hong Ki, LEE Min Ho and LEE Dong Hae~!!!!!
i thought of it leh!!! haha.
then my mum only managed to come fetch me at 7.30pm.
i was tired, dirty and hungry.
all the feelings i hate.
so now i'm here, using the com, finding my Hong Ki again. haha. addicted ady.
need to try to sleep early today.







song i'm currently into:
all songs that contain Hong Ki's voice.
especially Bad Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment