Wednesday, March 3, 2010

today...

i was so happy that i bought my Seventeen magazine ytd, been waiting for it for so long ady.
but i dont have time to read it lar...
need to study for exams now. *sigh*
only need to endure with it for a few more weeks before the holidays!!!!
then i can go out whenever i want and watch all my dvds!
i'm asking my mum to help me buy Charmed. i wanted Glee or One Tree Hill too, but i dunno why, one day, i rmb-ed Charmed, so i asked my mum to buy it asap!!!
i'm so tired now. i've been stopping myself to take naps, coz once i sleep, i wont have any time to study ady...
my mugging rate is so damn slow, i dunno whether i'll hav enough time to study or not...
so frustrated right now..
and HueyYing!!! my mum said our albums are on their way from the U.S to M'sia ady~~
my mum said it'll be sent to her office!
i hope it'll reach this week or next week!
been waiting for it for so long so long. really cant wait for it.
and i'm so happy that i watched the tv just now~
coz once i on it, LEEHONGKI was on.
100%Entertainment was putting on a news about FTIslands' concert in Taiwan.
i was so so lucky~
he sings really good. i didnt he had vocals like that.
and now i'm finding a new blogskin.
i wanted to change it a long time ago but just didnt have the time to find one nice one.
i think that's all for now.
nothing much for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment