Friday, July 16, 2010

all things

so... i thought of updating some things in life...
i'm just bored today...
i wanna talk about the day i went to watch Toy Story 3 with my mum and Thaniel.
i kinda feel like calling my bro Jacob, idek why, it sounds nicer and it's his second name.
i dunno how my mum will react if i calls him Jacob, it'll be totally weird.
okay... i got ready before 7pm.
reached Leisure Mall at 7.20pm. i havent been there in ages, it havent chnaged much.
and some ppl were shooting birds/crows there!!! *yikes* legally though.
it was scary. coz we kept seeing birds dropping down from the sky.
and when my mum was finding a carpark, a bird fell just in front of our car and my mum had to emergency break.
i was shocked. and the person outside kept saying sry.
then we went to buy tickets for the movie, RM7 for one only! :O
i was shocked to know! and she even gave us 3 free tickets for Eclipse!
that means Rm3.50 for one ticket!
the tickets for Eclipse was on sunday morning, so i alr planned to go with hy they all so we gave the tickets to someone else.
then we went to have dinner, then into the cinema!!!
the movie was nice, too bad couldnt watch it in 3D. but it was nice spending time with my family.
then reached home bathed and went to sleep.
next day, hari koko. had fun with friends in school.
then went to church, during mass, read fan fics on phone.
the fan fic is amazing! You're My Only Love by Yoonji.
it's so nice to read. the story is like most drama series, but it's different to read it instead to watch it.
and the rest of my week... i cant rmb what i did.
time just passed by so fast.
and by next week, i'll be at my confirmation camp... *sigh*
i dont feel like going but it's i have no choice. i dont want to be alone.
and i cant get my dermedex facial cleanser!!!!!!!!
i'm so pissed about it.
i asked Nigel to help me buy ytd, and he said he called the shop, and the person said out of stock!
only got bigger size one, SGD40!!!! i'm broke lar....
even if i have the money, those money will go to buying Beast's album and my hairdryer.
and ytd i was craving for nachos and chocolate rocky the whole day.
once my mum finished work, i asked her to bring me out to buy.
then when i reached the shop, i couldnt find nachos and the choc rocky was sold out! FML!!
ended up buying bbq flavour potato chips, mentos (to share with unnies), and tiramisu ice cream.
i've alr gained 2kg(s) since school started after the holidays.
and i'm gonna get a shock when i weigh myself next week.
I NEED TO STOP THESE CRAVINGS!!!!
and did you know that cravings can cause car accidents???
i'm so lucky i dont drive yet.
and i keep telling myself that i need to transfer all the photos i saved into my phone, until now i havent done it yet.
i just finished deleting all the duplicates, and now i alr have 700+ photos...
i'm so tired right now. and i seriously need to stop using the com.
but i have so much more i want to post!!! all the music i've liked!!!
but i'll stop and go write my fan fic! hahaha.
Hy and I are trying to write, it's our 1st attempt at it though, so i dunno how it'll come out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment