Wednesday, July 28, 2010

photos! lots of them.

since i havent been updating for some time,
and since i dont have tuition today,
and since i've finish back reading my tumblr post,
i'll spend some time uploading photos.
when i checked my folder, i realise i havent been posting phots for a long time,
u can obviously see my skin condition getting worst... *sobs*
some of u may know why, if u cant guess then just forget it.

this was taken in June!

the Goddess Hyunseung on my tv.
Beast!





i miss eating this! so i bought i packet of them the other day.

my Beast conner in my room!

the other posters i have of Beast.
i took down all other groups' posters.



this was taken about 2 weeks ago.


weird coloured orange.

home made dragon fruit jelly.
it doesnt taste very nice.
but i love it's colour.

this was taken when i came home from Amy bday celebration.

the polaroid we took.
i dont quite like it.

Amanda and me at camp!
she asked me not to post to fb or else she'll tell my secret.
she's so mean!

home sweet home, just back from camp!
it felt really nice to be home and to be back in my own bed.

Dongwoon likes girl with their hair tied half up.
hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment