Saturday, July 31, 2010

u guys like my new blogskin?
i tried a lot of others but chose this out of almost 20 i liked.
the proportion of everything is just nice in this blogskin. and i love the colours of it too.
i wanted to change my blogskin into a black bg but in the i changed my mind.
i was having a huge dilemma while choosing, i spent the whole afternoon choosing it.


so... i dont have anything to update about, so i'll just upload some photos of my biases then...

1st is Dongwoon!i love these few sel-ca (self-camera) of him.
he's just perfect.

Beast member's appeared in a tv series, but only for a few minutes.
and by the look of Dongwoon's hairstyle,
they must have filmed it a few months back.

next is Hyunseung.
a lot of Beast fans are saying that Hyunseung is a bias stealer.
and i totally agree.
at 1st my #1 bias was Dongwoon, #2 Yoseob and i like the other members equally.
but after i got attracted to Hyunseung at the Hi 5 session.
and after i saw all those pretty photos of him.
i've totally fallen for him, and he was initially #3 in my bias list,
but now i think he's #2. and i'm very scared that someday he'll crawl his way to #1.



next... is Junyoung from ZE:A.
he's just plainly gorgeous.

my other bias in ZE:A is Dongjun.
but i dont have much photos of him yet.
i guess i'll post about him some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment