Saturday, July 17, 2010

short update

i just changed my music player's song from Supreme Team's Super Lady to G.Na's Loving You!
take a listen to it.
i love it's intro, the guiter-like sounds and her voice just suits this sweet song perfectly.
after i watched her mv the other day, i loved her voice.
so i went to dl her whole album, and this song Loving You became my favourite song of hers.
i even had the urge to go purchase her album after listening to all her songs.
but i need to save for more important things, for example for America!!!
and my mum told me that mayb her office will have a company trip to an island!
omg!! BEACHES!!!! i love! i want to go but they're not sure whether want to go or not yet.
i hope we manage to go. i miss the sun and the sea!
and i wasnt in a good mood ytd...
i've been so gloomy and emo recently... *sigh*
but one text from Amanda cheered me up!
she asked me about confirmation camp.
i was happy that she will be going, she's gonna be my only friend...
and i really hope i can manage to get my dermedex facial cleanser before camp!!!
i want it urgently!!! my skin condition havent been good recently. *sigh*
and until now i havent go dl Taeyang's songs yet. i only have I Need a Girl, which is a great song, and Superstar... i have so much to do.
and guess what??? i managed to finish back read all my tumblr posts!!!!
i'm so proud of myself.
and for the following days, i'm gonna have to get ready to see loads of Shinee spams...
Beast are on vacation time right now, so not many pics of them anymore.
next month will be able to see more of them!!! cant wait!!!
and now i need to focus on dl-ing nice songs and orginizing my files and reading fan fics and watching music shows!!!!
but the internet is always so slow, cant watch it smoothly...
and i need to edit my ringtones! my Yoseob PIKA~ PIKA~ is kinda scary if i hear it in the middle of the night.
i cant wait to edit Hyunseung's and Dongwoon's voice for my msg ringtone.
gtg.... Jacob wants to use the com... hahaha. i changed his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment